Monthly Archives: April 2013
Today we had a packed a house at the Keller Williams Lake Nona office while learning how to set up the eEdge website. The eEdge website is specially designed as a lead capture website for real estate agents. Home buyers and sellers land on their website and as long as you have your website set up properly, right on the front page, there is more than enough information on the current Real Estate Market.
In order to ensure that your eEdge website is working for your real estate business, make sure these 5 items are set up:
- Put the This Month in Real Estate Video on your home page so home buyers and sellers can get accurate information on how the real estate market is doing. This video gives vital statistics such as the average home price and the current average mortgage rate.
- Set up your IDX Link so home buyers can see properties that are currently on the market and sellers can find out what their home is really worth in today’s real estate market.
- Add your Communities Served so home buyers can quickly look at properties in specific neighborhoods.
- Select the Listing Search Fields which will allow home buyers to search for homes that have their specific must haves.
- Set up your Alerts so you get notified as soon as a potential buyer or seller registers on your website so you can call them right away.
The Keller Williams Advantage Group is located in Orlando, FL and has more than 325 agents. For more information about joining one of the Keller Williams Advantage Group market centers, please visit us on the web.
When the inventory is at an all time low, it is important to make sure your website is ready to give potential sellers the information they need to make an informed decision on selling their home with you as their real estate agent.
Here are some tips:
- Offer a prominent “Find Your Home’s Value” Button to the page
- Add video explaining the marketing you do for a listing and even offer a property walk through video for each current listing on your page
- Home Sold Guarantee- Offer a guarantee to sell in X number of days
- Short sale analysis tool
MEDIA CONTACT: Portia Springer
All of the technology in the world can’t help you if you don’t know how to use it. Keller Williams Realty works hard to empower its agents to become masters of the technologies that power their business, providing specialized training programs, and making expert advisors available on a regular basis. Portia Springer, the Director of Marketing Technology will teach two technology classes this month that are available to anyone who is interested in building their online business.
This month, we have two Technology Turtles classes on the calendar. Anyone is welcome to attend either class!
The first class will be held on May 16th at 1:00pm in the Keller Williams Oviedo Market Center. We will be learning about Blogs and answering the following questions:
- Why should I blog?
- What type of blog should I have?
- What should I blog about?
- How often should I blog?
- How can blogging affect my business?
Make sure to bring your computers as we will be setting up your blog, and creating your first post!
The second Technology Turtle class will be held on May 24th at 11:30am in the Keller Williams Lake Nona Market Center. This class will walk you through how to set up your eEdge website. We will be ansering the following questions:
- What is the difference between the eEdge and eAgentC websites?
- Why should I use the eEdge website?
- What type of content should I put on my eEdge website?
- How do I update my eEdge website?
Make sure to bring yoru computers as you will walk away with a fully functional website for your business!