Technology Turtles: Setting up your eEdge Website
Today we had a packed a house at the Keller Williams Lake Nona office while learning how to set up the eEdge website. The eEdge website is specially designed as a lead capture website for real estate agents. Home buyers and sellers land on their website and as long as you have your website set up properly, right on the front page, there is more than enough information on the current Real Estate Market.
In order to ensure that your eEdge website is working for your real estate business, make sure these 5 items are set up:
- Put the This Month in Real Estate Video on your home page so home buyers and sellers can get accurate information on how the real estate market is doing. This video gives vital statistics such as the average home price and the current average mortgage rate.
- Set up your IDX Link so home buyers can see properties that are currently on the market and sellers can find out what their home is really worth in today’s real estate market.
- Add your Communities Served so home buyers can quickly look at properties in specific neighborhoods.
- Select the Listing Search Fields which will allow home buyers to search for homes that have their specific must haves.
- Set up your Alerts so you get notified as soon as a potential buyer or seller registers on your website so you can call them right away.
The Keller Williams Advantage Group is located in Orlando, FL and has more than 325 agents. For more information about joining one of the Keller Williams Advantage Group market centers, please visit us on the web.
Posted on April 24, 2013, in Blog and tagged eEdge, eEdge website, keller williams, keller williams advantage group, lake nona, orlando, portia springer, real estate, technology turtles. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.